Tuesday, April 6

Sevai (Sheer Khurma)

From almost 2 to 3 weeks i was thinking to prepare sevai. But i always postponed for it next day, yesterday i forced my self to cook it or else it will be delay to weekend. Yesterday it was a very good day for me, bcoz i got awards to my blog and i thought why not celebrate the day and make it special. This dish will not take much time. It is tasty to eat, and it takes less time to cook. I am sharing my happiness with all my blogger friends. Thanks alot for all ur support.


Ingredient's
1 cup thin sevai
2cup milk
4tbsp sugar
2tbsp almond milk powder
1 cardamom, 3tbsp ghee
4 to 5 tbsp dry fruits (almond, cashew, Rinsin)


Cooking Method
In broad pan, add ghee, when the ghee is hot, add 2tbsp of dry fruits and cardamom, fry them to the lite golden brown
Add milk, almond milk powder, mix it and bring to boil
When the milk if boiling , low the flame and add sevai, allow them to cook for 2 to 3mintues
Take of the stove and add sugar, and left over dry fruits and cover the lid. allow them to cool it down.
Garnish with some more kismis (optional)
Sreve Warm or Cold.

    22 comments:

    Unknown said...

    It looks delicious!! Its our all-time fav and we call it semiya payasam..

    Jayanthy Kumaran said...

    Nice try dear..! delicious...

    Priya Suresh said...

    Yumm!!love sheer khurma...looks rich and creamy Rumana..

    Ms.Chitchat said...

    Sheer khurma looks delicious,can have it any time of the day.

    SathyaSridhar said...

    semiya paayasam looks creamy n rich in texture dear,,, perfect for all time taste delicious,,happy to follow ur blog dear..

    Tina said...

    Sooo creamy and delicious payasam..

    Cool Lassi(e) said...

    Kheer looks delicious! I love puddings in any form and urs look very inviting! Hey,thanks for the award! I will post it soon

    Ann Minard said...

    Wow, this looks so delicious and exotic! I love India: the food, people, movies, clothing....it's such a beautiful and colorful place and I would love to visit someday!

    Gita Jaishankar said...

    This is my favorite...looks so inviting :)

    Usha said...

    One of my favorites, looks delicious!

    Namitha said...

    Fabulous dessert..my fav too :-)

    shriya said...

    My all time fav dessert. Yummy recipe.

    Suji said...

    wow.this payasam looks yummy...we love it rumana

    Love
    Kairali sisters

    Suhaina said...

    Wow,cool blog with super cool recipes. Happy to follow u.
    I love to hear ur comments too in mine.
    http://mysingaporekitchen.blogspot.com/

    Sarah Naveen said...

    Simply delicious..loved it

    ARUNA said...

    wow looks yummy!!!!

    Hayley said...

    Superb and yummy sweet! just love it..

    Panchpakwan said...

    Looks so yummy, creamy and rich..
    Loved it!

    Subhie Arun said...

    my all time fav...like ur version...nice click too

    Biren said...

    Looks so golden and delicious...yumm!

    Rumana Rawat said...

    Thank you very much for all of u for giving me such a valuable comments..:-)

    Unknown said...

    delicious. Muh mein paani aa gaya!!!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails