Monday, July 4

Achari Bharwa Bhindi ( Stuffed Lady Finger's)

This recipe goes to my MIL, because i have seen her adding pickle masala in all the veggie's which can be stuffed and cook. First time when i had gone to my MIL's place, she had cooked stuffed bitter gourd and that was tasting awesome with parathas. Then i asked her from where do you buy this masala, she said this masala is home made, that is nothing but a Pickle masala. I told her give me also this pickle so that even i will cook this kind of delicious stuffed veggie's.. She gave me 1 bottle of pickle and i have kept it safely, but that is also getting over i need to tell her about it. This pickle can be stored for more then 1year. I will definitely get this secrete pickle recipe from her and post it to all, so that every body can have a delicious pickle which can last for a long time.. 
This achari bharwa bhindi is very simple to make just because of pickle masala, that has all the ingredients which needs for any stuffed veggie's. Just you need to add onion, green chilli and garlic cloves. And in a couple of minutes your stuffed recipe is ready to eat... 


Ingredient's
10 bhindi (Lady finger)
1 large onion, 1 green chilli, 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Pickle masala (any pickle)
Salt and Oil as requires


Cooking Method
Wash the lady’s finger well and dry on a towel until completely dry. Chop the crown off and make slits in each. keep them aside. In a large mixing bowl, add all the above ingredients and make a mixture. Then stuff the prepared mixture into the lady's fingers. In a pan, heat the oil and place all the lady's fingers. Cover and cook on a low flame till the lady's fingers are done (about 15 minutes). Remove the lid and allow to crispen. 
Serve with hot Roti's.


41 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow yummy yummy

chef and her kitchen said...

Looks delicious n yummy..:)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Mmmm ... It made my mouth water. Nice recipe & fantastic presentation.

Priya Sreeram said...

good looking okras with yummy stuffing !

Laxmipriya said...

I love this.. My fav.. Nice presentation..

Aruna Manikandan said...

looks delicious dear :)

Indian Khana said...

Looks delicious ...n lovely clicks

Zareena said...

Looks very yummy and delicious. Please get that pickle recipe ASAP.

Pari Vasisht said...

Looks fab and must have tasted good too.
FOODELICIOUS

Raks said...

Makes me hungry instantly! Love the recipe!

Shobha said...

So tempting...

Sravs said...

Nice tempting stuffed bhindi !! well presented !!

Ongoing Event - CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney

Suja Manoj said...

Beautiful clicks dear..so tempting,makes me hungry.

Shireen said...

Wow! Achari bhindi - never heard of it Rumana! But totally love the idea as I love Bhindi and end up making the usual stuff for lack of ideas!! Now I know what to make :) thanks for posting your lovely comments on my blog!

Sarah said...

such an interesting dish! looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Wow...this sounds really yum, I always think to make and end up cooking with something else..I have to try this out soon.

Swathi said...

Acharai bhwara bhindi looks delicious and crispy and yummy.

Vimitha Durai said...

Yummy and spicy dish

Treat and Trick said...

Unique recipe and looks yummy!

Joyti said...

I am not the biggest fan of ladyfingers (or okra, as we call it here) but your recipes sounds really delicious!

Unknown said...

very interesting way of making bhindi.....looks nice :)

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks everybody!!!

Jaisy James said...

delicious n yummy

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Rumana
How are you? I think this is one of your best recipes! So new for me! I love vendi in its all Avatar, so going to try it out. Shall I take out pickle masala from a ready made pickle bottle like Priya etc? or use fresh masala generally used in pickle?
Have a nice week

Lena Jayadev said...

wowww.. this is new to me.. im getting aroma here Rumana :)

SinFoodie said...

I was looking for a similar recipe. I had tasted it somewhere and it was very delicious. Bookmarking it.

Sreelu said...

Lovely recipe, I would love to try this out sometime.

Vidhya said...

Lovely recipe the stuffed okras look so tempting.

Vatsala. said...

Great recipe. Long back I made this. After seeing it want to make again.
First time here and following you. Hope you will visit me too.
Show and Tell
Event - LGSS_Potato

Angie's Recipes said...

Excellent! I love those stuffed ladyfingers.

Santosh Bangar said...

mouthwatering stir.
1st time here nice blog happy to follow hope from ur side

hemalata said...

Mouthwatering stuffed ladyfingers,nice presentation.

Pushpa said...

Unique and delicious recipe.

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

oh i can imagine the flavours...such a keeper of a recipe. looks delicious.

vandana rajesh said...

yummm...mouthwatering bhindi...a complete bringing together of flavours.

JishasKitchen said...

interesting stuffed okra recipe...you made it perfectly..loved it..

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

looks amazing...will def be a must try for me Rumana..:)
Tasty Appetite

Neha said...

REal nice and crispy... nice blog too...

Plateful said...

I make something similar and my hubby loves it. Btw lovely pictures and loved your styling too.

khushi(a girl's diary) said...

Its my favorite with roti and plain daal.....The click is very good....making me hungry right now.....very nice recipe

Hari Chandana P said...

Wowwwwww.. Looks yummy and delicious.. Thanks for the awesome recipe dear.. First time here.. You have a nice space with wonderful recipes.. happy to follow you.. :)
Indian Cuisine

Related Posts with Thumbnails