Saturday, May 5

Internet is fun on mobile!


In past few years mobile phone has transformed itself from just a phone device to a complete device which is capable of doing almost all the things which otherwise would require computer.As the technology has enabled mobile devices to access internet on the move using GPRS, 3G and 4G, it has also given many more reasons to users like me to be always connected to mobile.

Access of the internet on mobile has made life so interesting and exciting . Now I don't feel bore and sleepy while commuting to my office via bus everyday because using internet on my mobile I am able to check my office mails, my personal mails, read news papers , watch video and so on.

Now even on the move I am connected with my friends using fring (or gtalk) and able to chat with them without any need of computer. There is a very cool and interesting app which notifies if your friends are nearby you. With the help of this app couple of times it happened that I gave surprise to my friends by calling and telling them their location. They were surprised that how come I knew about it and they did all kind of guess work.

With so many games app available on mobile, the usage of phones has changed from a phone device to a gaming console. I do get updates/news about my favorite game's new version or the new popular game in the market without visiting any website or store.
Now I often use my mobile camera for capturing photos or moments and share with my friends instantly using apps. I don’t have to wait anymore for transferring pictures from mobile to computer and then share with friends. With Internet on my mobile it’s all so quick now. 

One of the best things I find using internet on mobile is that I have always access to GOOGLE. So in case of any doubt or any question about anything on this universe, I just Google it and get the answer. 
With the help of internet and apps on mobile it has all become so easy and exciting which otherwise I could have never experienced.


This post is submitted in contest hosted by IndiBlogger for Vodafone (www.vodafone.in/fun) and I do use internet on Vodafone network. 

2 comments:

Raksha said...

yes mobile internet is real fun

Vijay said...

Thanks for your support over the Cool Blogs

And it's a diversion to a personalized official blog

http://actorajithandvijay.blogspot.com

thanks
Vijay

Related Posts with Thumbnails